Upcoming Events & CE
The Missouri Academy of Pediatric Dentistry is sponsoring Dr. Robert Delarosa during the Missouri Dental Association Winter Session January 18-19, 2013
Friday Morning January 18, 2013
Contemporary Pediatric Dentistry: A Twenty Five Year Journey | 2.75 CEU
This will be a lively presentation and discussion of "office pearls" gleaned over a twenty-five year practice span covering a variety of topics. Some of the topics will include practice "culture" and development, technique and materials update, effective recall systems and other metrics, and associateships/partnerships.
- How to acquire a better appreciation for staff relationships and practice culture
- How to achieve a thorough understanding of current procedures, materials and science in contemporary pediatric dentistry
- Discover a concise method to evaluate potential associateships and partnerships
Friday Afternoon January 18, 2013
Twelve Most Common Aspects of Successful Practices | 2.75 CEU
This will be a presentation of the twelve most common aspects of successful practices. From office planning to leadership development, and many points in between, this program will provide practices with the means to grow in service to its patients, staff and community.
- How to achieve a thorough understanding of the most important commonalities of a profitable practice.
- How to acquire the ability to implement and monitor systems that will provide essential practice data.
- Learn practical exercises to evaluate procedures and processes.
Register and pay for the Friday meetings through the MDA website www.modental.org
MOAPD Member Only Meeting, Saturday, January, 19, 2013
CE Course begins at 10:00 am. Lunch and business meeting 12:00-3:00 pm. This course is free for all MoAPD member.
Speaker: Robert L. Delarosa, DDS
Dr. Delarosa is the founding and managing partner in a group private practice in Baton Rouge, La. He graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry and received his certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He has been an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry for 25 years and has served in numerous positions, including Chair of the Council on Clinical Affairs, District V Trustee, and currently as Secretary-Treasurer. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a Fellow of the American College of Dentists. He's lectured annually for a number of professional, business and community organizations.